Sunday, February 20, 2011

Family Pictures

We took family photos this past week. When prepping for the photos I asked Justin for his opinion on what color we should wear. Not a good idea when he is a photographer and decided to be artsy this time. He told me he wanted us to wear BLACK. All black. Well at first I was like no way. All black that won't work. Then after a discussion we decided to go with it. Well I went shopping and found a black sweater vest for Henry, a black Cardy for Justin and I, but I could not find anything for Spencer. So then we decided that we would incorporate some gray. So here is what we ended up with:


It was so much fun. Henry was good. Gave us a lot of good pictures. Spencer was cranky. A combination of being sick, lack of naps, and it was in the afternoon when he should have been sleeping. We got some good ones. Not a lot of smiling ones.

Anyways I'll post more pictures later.

Until next time :)

No comments: