Monday, February 21, 2011

Family Day

Well this morning I woke up to Henry saying that he wanted to watch Tinkerbell (I know a 3 year old boy that loves Tinkerbell - it makes me laugh every time he asks). Well I couldn't find the movie and that is what started our day off, crying. And lots of it. Talk about waking up on the wrong side of the bed. Then he wouldn't eat breakfast, wouldn't stop crying and then he started to burn up. My poor little boy, sick, sick, sicky. I feel so bad for him. He looks like every part of him is aching. The thing is when you ask how is feeling, he'll say 'Doing Good', even when you know he feels like poo. My poor little guy. Hope you start feeling like yourself my Love.

Here is a photo of Henry from the photo shoot we did this week. This is one of my favorites because he doesn't look 3 in this photo. He looks so cute and mature for his age. Enjoy.

No comments: