Monday, August 4, 2008

Why I Love Hanging Out Outside.....

Well today we went to Calaway Park (a fun amusement park just outside the city). We took Henry and he just loved being outside, hanging out in his stroller, eating his yummy treats. Justin had a engagment photo shoot, with some friends of ours, so I tagged along with Henry. They went on the rides and took the fun photos. Henry and I just hanged out enjoying the fresh air. There was a lot of people there today, and the lines for the rides were really long. Especially on the big rides like the roller coaster and log ride. I guess that is what happens when you go to a park on a holiday. Everyone else goes too.

Lately Henry is learning how to move around. He is crawling, climbing and pulling himself up onto the furniture. Here are some photo's:


Here is Henry, the very first time he figured out how to climb up on the furniture and he lets go and hold on with one hand.









Here he is again. Sitting in the sink, playing with his bath toys.



















As promised here is a layout that I have been working on. This is a layout that I did, using white and black and greys. This photo was taken last year on Ocotober 13, 2007 when I was 33 weeks pregnant. Hope you enjoy.

Until next time, have a great day.

No comments: