Sunday, August 3, 2008

Hi there. This is my first post on my brand new blog. I am so excited to get started.

So just to let you know a little bit about my self. I live in "The Great White North", meaning Calgary, Alberta, Canada. I have lived here for about 6 years. I originally hail from Taber. A small town 3 hours south of here, that barely shows up on the maps. Taber is well known for it's corn (btw, really really good).

I have been married to my husband Justin for 4 years. We just welcomed our first child into our family back in November. His name is Henry and he is the most adorable, well mannered little boy (don't all mom's think that about their own kids).

I am currently on Maternity Leave (in Canada you get 1 full year of paid maternity leave) from my wonderful job as a Dental Assistant. Therefor with all my spare time I have been able to blossom all my hobbies. Which includes scrapbooking, hiking, bike riding and doing anything fun with my son. My husband is a photographer (wink, wink, his website www.murphyimage.ca)
mostly does wedding, but is branching off into the sporting end of things. We just purchased a sports photography company here, and now he is a full time photographer, which he is loving.

So there it goes. A little about myself. I will be posting more. Mainly scrapbooking and personal family stuff is what I will be doing.

Anyways talk to you all later.

No comments: