Saturday, March 26, 2011

A few Crazy Days

So the past few days have been a little crazy. I'm not sure if you remember, but back in September I potty trained Henry. Or so I thought. That last all of a few weeks and he was back into diapers. Well on Monday morning I was planning on starting to potty train him. Come on he was 3 in November right? Well I woke up to him telling me that he wanted to go on the potty and wanted to wear his big boy underwear, no more diapers. So we put him on the potty and he went! Horray! And then he started to wear his underwear. About 4 hours later and only 2 accidents he was going on the toilet all by himself, no reminding or anything. I am so proud of him.Henry decided for the first time yesterday that he was going to dress himself. This is a few shots of the outcome.

Henry decided to do some artwork today. Unfortunately when Henry decided to draw it usually on himself or someone else (His friend Cosette was over about a month ago and they were upstairs being so quiet that her mom and I didn't think anything of it, until they both came downstairs with Pen allover themselves. They had drawn all over each other)or the walls. Today was no exception. He got a hold of some highlighters and did some artwork all over his face.

Here is a picture of our little VIKING! Such a happy baby. Spencer got sick this week. And then it turned into Pink Eye. It was so horrible. His eyes were red, sore, and getting stuck together. It was so hard to get his eye drops in. Daddy is the pro, he doesn't even cry for Justin. On the other hand he starts crying the minute he sees me holding the bottle of drops. I don't know why? Henry was the same. Either way he is doing so much better and the red and swollen eyes are starting to go away. Now if he would only be a happy baby that would nap.

No comments: